Posti Group Corporation's Annual General Meeting was held in Helsinki on March 23, 2016. The meeting adopted the 2015 financial statements and discharged the Supervisory Board, Board of Directors and President and CEO from liability.
Board of Directors
It was decided that the Board of Directors be composed of eight members.
The following will continue as members of the Board of Directors:
- Arto Hiltunen, M.Sc. (Econ.)
- Petri Järvinen, Global Supply Chain Planning Director, Mölnlycke Health Care, Sweden
- Petri Kokko, Director, Google Deutschland GmbH
- Jussi Kuutsa, Country Director, SRV, Russia
- Kirsi Nuotto, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Outotec Oyj
- Marja Pokela, Senior Financial Specialist, Government Ownership Steering Department, Prime Minister's Office
- Suvi-Anne Siimes, Managing Director, The Finnish Pension Alliance (TELA)
Board Professional Arja Talma was elected to join the Board as a new member.
Arto Hiltunen will continue as the Chairman of Board.
The Supervisory Board consists of twelve members.
The following will continue as members of the Supervisory Board
- Maria Guzenina, MP, Social Democratic Party
- Marisanna Jarva, MP, Centre Party
- Rami Lehto, MP, True Finns Party
- Eeva-Maria Maijala, MP, Centre Party
- Sari Moisanen, Managing Director (interim), Sea-Lapland development centre, Left Alliance
- Mats Nylund, MP, Swedish People's Party of Finland
- Sari Raassina, MP, National Coalition Party
- Lulu Ranne, Master of Science (Tech.), True Finns Party
- Satu Taavitsainen, MP, Social Democratic Party
- Kari Tolvanen, MP, National Coalition Party
MP Markku Rossi will continue as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and MP Jani Toivola as Vice Chairman.
In line with the Board of Directors' proposal, the Annual General Meeting decided that a dividend of EUR 18.0 million be distributed.
The authorized public accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy was elected as Posti Group Corporation's auditor, with Authorized Public Accountant Merja Lindh as the principal auditor.
Board of Directors and Supervisory Board fees
Members of the Board of Directors receive a monthly remuneration and a meeting fee. Members of the Supervisory Board receive a meeting fee.