Posti Group's combined Annual Report and Sustainability Report has been published. The reports are available in Finnish and in English. The Sustainability Report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI G4 guidelines.
The reports are available in English at
The online annual report includes the key events of 2015 as well as the key sustainability indicators.
- This year we chose Renewing Posti - one step ahead as the theme of the report. This theme describes how we at Posti have engaged in a significant renewal of our operations in response to tighter competition and declining mail delivery volumes. We want to take a pioneering role in the industry's big transformation, says Hanna Kauko, Head of Communications at Posti.
- We simplified the structure of the Sustainability Report this year so that readers can find information on Posti's sustainability performance as easily as possible. Besides tax footprint the report includes key indicators regarding Posti's personnel and environmental responsibility, says Noomi Jägerhorn, Head of Sustainability at Posti.
Posti's Corporate Governance Statement has been published together with the financial results on February 12, 2016, and also atwww.posti.com/corporategovernance. The remuneration statement 2015 is available from the same address.
Posti Group's interim reports for 2016 will be published according to the following schedule:
- January-March: April 29, 2016 at 10:00 am
- January-June: July 18, 2016 at 10:00 am
- January-September: October 31, 2016 at 10:00 am